In the footsteps of the Tiger of Mysore – A Heritage Walk
Bengaluru by Foot organizes A Heritage Walk ” In the footsteps of the Tiger of Mysore “
A heritage walk that takes one to explore the numerous monuments associated with Tipu Sultan in the old parts of Bengaluru.
Join as you will be taken in the footsteps of the famous “Tiger of Mysore” or Tipu Sultan who is famous in history for his struggles against the British rule. This walk will be conducted in three parts
The Walk begins with how the name “Tipu” originated, followed by a visit to the graves of a few noble men associated with Tipu Sultan.
Narration of stories of courage and martyrdom during the battle of Bangalore as well as tales of confinement in the fort. Followed by a royal darbar to Tipu Sultan’s summer palace.
The walk ends with a visit to his last armory in Bangalore and talk about his rocket technology as well as heritage conservation.
AND a nice hearty breakfast at a South Indian outlet.
Cost of this walk is 600/- with 25% off for senior citizens above 60 years & children between 9-16 years.
For any more details, please send an email to “firstname.lastname@example.org”.
Tickets available online on EventsHigh: http://bit.ly/2a2ecW9
1. Organizers need a minimum number of 4 people to conduct any event. In case the numbers dont meet, Bengaluru by Foot reserve the right to cancel the event & issue a full refund to you.
2. For logistical reasons all walks by Bengaluru by Foot will have a maximum capacity of just 16 members.
3. Please book your tickets soon as walks can sometimes get sold out within days of the bookings opening up.
4. Cost of this walk is INR 600/- with 25% off for senior citizens above 60 years & children between 9-16 years.
5. Advance payment will be taken for all our walks and tours.
6. Once you buy the tickets, organizers will intimate you about the starting point of the walk.
7. If you are unable to attend the walk after purchasing the ticket, you can accommodated on a similar walk over the next three months.
8. In case organizers are unable to conduct this walk, Refund of full amount will be done.
Heritage walk on Sunday | 12th February 2017 | 7:30 – 10:30 AM